-
October 17th, 2004, 01:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
We went to Rancho de las Golondrinas last week for Spanish Colonial days. Wow, talk about bringing Josefina to life! It was an amazing experience for me, my girls and their friends. The illustrations and story just JUMP off the pages!
I know Felicity is from Colonial Williamsburg, and there is a great place to go there...but what about the other historicals?
Does anyone know where the AG illustrators went for pictures or inspiration for the other historical AG books?
BTW, I bought my daughter the Pleasant Company Josefina Riding Dress and hat on ebay before we went. Since her birthday is next week, I gave it to her a little early so she and Josefina could match for the day. It was magical! : )
Brenda
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks